Like all our rooms, the apartments have also been carefully restored with a keen eye for detail. The historic walls enclose the spacious living areas, each extended outdoors with a terrace. These light and airy apartments feature warm walnut fittings and all sorts of nooks & crannies, and are sure to be a delight.
In particular – our floors: our wooden floors are of oak and larch, natural stone such as biancone, marble and sandstone, allowing the most aesthetically demanding guest – not to mention allergy sufferers – to breathe in deeply! Natural building materials create a refined living area - naturally!
price list appartments
|168,00 - 198,00 €
|178,00 - 220,00 €
190,00 - 250,00 €
240,00 - 320,00 €
- There is a surcharge of €12.00 for an additional person in the apartment.
- Public holiday surcharge: € 8.00 – 12.00
- Surcharge for stays of less than 4 nights: € 8.00 to € 18.00
Each apartment has satellite TV, safe, a small, up-to-date kitchen equipped with dish washer, coffee machine etc. There is a cot as well as a children's playground and a playroom in our Torgglkeller for our young guests.
- Our peaceful garden is available for you to relax in as is the outside dining area of our Torgglkeller (direct access). There, as you wish, you can dine or sample a glass of good local wine as late as 11.30pm. If you like comfort, you can relax in your apartment between listed walls at an ancient tiled stove
- Indoor swimming pool in our hotel
- Free hire of bikes
- Optional breakfast buffet
- Free cot, diaper changing table, electric kettle
- Basket of toys in room for use during your stay
- Library for small children
- Playroom in nearby Torgglkeller
- Garden for playing and letting off steam
- Organised entertainment for children every Wednesday afternoon in July and August
Inclusive services included in room rate:
- extensive breakfast buffet
- free use of wellness pool
- free use of spa area
- bike hire for adults and children
- secure on-site underground parking
- beds for children of all ages
- changing mats, high chairs, kettle
We are looking forward to your visit!
The Atz Family
Trip cancellation insurance
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel insurance.
Click [here] to take your personal insurance.